For the full synopsis (blog article) go here
1. Believers are supposed to be distinct
2. The Food we eat isn’t the food Jesus ate
3. Physical and mental performance is wrecked by poor health.
4. Longevity is hindered
5. God cares about your body
1. What are your initial thoughts? Agree? Disagree?
2. Have you ever thought about eating through the lense of what God says?
3. Do you feel like you’ve given health a proper amount of attention in the past? Why? Why not?
4. Do you think God cares about what you eat?
5. Why or why not is it important to eat food the way God originally created it?
6. What is one thing you can do this week that can get you closer to being healthy?
Blog Article: 5 reasons Christians should care about their health more: http://www.exnihilohealth.com/5-reasons-christians-should-care-more-about-their-health/
Bulletproof diet infographic: https://blog.bulletproof.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Bulletproof-Diet-Infographic-Vector.pdf
Get started with this quick guide to getting healthy: http://www.exnihilohealth.com/quick-start-health-guide/
Obesity Rates in the US: http://www.gallup.com/poll/181271/obesity-rate-inches-2014.aspx
STUDY: Celiac and Gluten intolerance caused by cross breeding grains: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20664999